Squatting Gone Wrong

Jesse U.
5,374 Views 9 years ago

What happens when you think your stronger than you truly are? You fuck yourself up pretty bad. Watch the way this guy just folds under all that wieght.

65 Comments
  • javbullfrog December 29, 2006

    why are these guys always fat??

    +0
  • for_real December 29, 2006

    first u stupid bitch...........why are u a fuckwad

    +0
  • dunedain December 29, 2006

    fat fuck

    +0
  • peoplevshoople December 29, 2006

    I COULD SEE IFF YOU WON SOMETHING FOR BEING FIRST BUT JUST SO SIT AND WAIT FOR SOME THING TO POST YOU MUST HAVE SOME BORING LIFE .

    +0
  • peoplevshoople December 29, 2006

    I WOULD BET YOU WOULDN'T CALL HIM A FAT FUCK TO HIS FACE WOULD YA ? NO? OH THAT MAKES YOU A COWARD .

    +0
  • getrealfast December 29, 2006

    nice job spotters! Thanks for not helping...

    +0
  • dunedain December 29, 2006

    i would call him fat fuck to his face any day of the week anyone his size does not scare me in the least it comes down to skill as a fighter,how many fights,and the caliber of people you have fought.i got all three covered as i have grown up fighting since kindergarten in the toughest neighborhood in the USA NYC.and by the way you calling somebody a coward thru the computer makes you the same pussy faggot coward your bitchin about peoplevsshoople HYPOCRITE.

    +0
  • nudrop December 29, 2006

    spotters wouldn't have been able to do anything with that much weight. The dudes shin, and ankle already snapped, then the rest just crumbled.

    +0
  • theaussie December 29, 2006

    Arguing on the net. what is the saying? Its like running in the special olymoics, you might win but you still a loser.

    +0
  • dunedain December 29, 2006

    no it would be your still a retard

    +0
  • thegreatest December 29, 2006

    p.s. for_real, i'll let you have it back if you beg for it!!!!! Yeah beg for it like you did for the bb gun this christmas, you little bitch!!

    +0
  • big_guns December 29, 2006

    Bye-Bye MCL. You won't be squattin anytime soon. I give him credit, that weight would crush 100% of the people on this site!

    +0
  • nudrop December 29, 2006

    Hey aussie, looks like your in that "olymoics" yourself.

    +0
  • commoneagle December 29, 2006

    javbullfrog wrote:

    why are these guys always fat?? ..........................,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,there is not such thing as always or totally typical... they are not "ALWAYS FAT"

    DOUBLE BITCH OUT RIGHT OF THE TOPTODAY............................................. .............for_real wrote:

    first u stupidbitch...........why are u a fuckwad

    HEY for phoney maybe jive bull tode doesn't know any better. ever think of that i don't pay that much attention but i've not seen the bulldogs handle before... yes i mess them up on purpose if you are numb enought to not know it.

    +0
  • commoneagle December 29, 2006

    peoplevshoople wrote:

    I COULD SEE IFF YOU WON SOMETHING FOR BEING FIRST BUT JUST SO SIT AND WAIT FOR SOME THING TO POST YOU MUST HAVE SOME BORING LIFE .

    ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,what THE HELL IS IT WITH STUPID STEROTYPING, ASS U ME ING PEOPLE WHO DON'T HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT THE PERSON MAY BE DOING FIVE TEN TWENTY MINUTES BEFORE SITTING DOWN AT THE COMPUTER. HOW THE FUCK DO YOU KNOW THESE PEOPLE ARE JUST WAITING TO POST FIRST.. YOU AND ALL YOU WHO THINK THAT ARE STUPID MOFOS. YOU ARE THE KIND OF PERSONS WHO ASSUME STUPID SHIT AND GET THEMSELVES AND OTHERS IT TROUBLE. IF YOU WERE IN THE BUSH WITH ME IN NAM I'D SHOOT YOUR ASSS.

    +0
  • commoneagle December 29, 2006

    DO ANY OF YOU MORONS STOP TO THINK THAT THE REASON POSTING FIRST IS A TRIP IS THAT NO ONE IN HIS/HER RIGHT MIND IS JUST SITTING WAITING AND IT IS A FLUKE YOU FUCKING MORONS.

    +0
  • commoneagle December 29, 2006

    peoplevshoople wrote: I COULD SEE IFF YOU WON SOMETHING FOR BEING FIRST BUT JUST SO SIT AND WAIT FOR SOME THING TO POST YOU MUST HAVE SOME BORING LIFE . ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ONE MORE THING...what the fuck kind of life do you have. making such moronic assumptions get you into a lot of fights i'd bet. it would have gotten you killed in my platoon.

    +0
  • commoneagle December 29, 2006

    ps any of you who think all the casualtiees sp? in war are from enemy fire... wake up lots of friendly fire wernt's so fukin friendly yuck yuck all who came back alive and well mentally and physically are the most shit together people in the world.

    +0
  • commoneagle December 29, 2006

    ok i on another fucking roll no no no i do have other shit to do... crazy shit all day eveyday. but i just got to say. i maybe crazy but i have a good life of leasure thank you america thank you god and to all thouse crazy shitters who do have there poops in on sock and an unassuming handle on life... more power to ya and may you life be full of crazy shit. amen allmen... women too.

    +0
  • commoneagle December 29, 2006

    ps took twent two and 1/3 seconds to write the above statment so if there are errs fuck you.

    +0
  • commoneagle December 29, 2006

    killing time better than going out and kiilling morons who idle their dam cars in the parking lot for no reason or they think thea the girl friend need the heater when you go itn the store.

    also what the fuck the dude is what you concider over weight but is that fat now it is an opinion fuck wads.

    +0
  • commoneagle December 29, 2006

    lets see you pick the fucking thing up buddy.

    +0
  • commoneagle December 29, 2006

    oh yes i bet i can type alomost as fast asyou can mumbel your barly cohear ant sentences.

    +0
  • big_daddy305 December 29, 2006

    huh? you're on top of the world common.. typing that fast.. we should call your fingers the flash! Wow.. what a fucking accomplishment. By the way... that's a normal thing among women who work in an office all day long.. where did YOU acquire the skill? lol.. nice day to fuck with you guys..

    +0
  • sdg December 29, 2006

    slow down common and maybe you will spell a little better...you really look like an idiot dude

    +0
  • boss302 December 29, 2006

    I'm 1st! like the 2nd asshole said.

    +0
  • deadfred December 29, 2006

    First of all you don't try to go beyond your limits.This guy found out the hard way.The only way to not get hurt is not to try but this dude won't ever do this again because once its broke ITS BROKE!!!

    +0
  • theblob06 December 29, 2006

    dundain you are fuller of shit than a gooks mouth

    +0
  • dunedain December 29, 2006

    i guarantee i can back up my shit beter than you anytime and besides your a fucking idiot who cant spell or form a correct sentence and when i would be done with you your mouth would be full of broken teeth you fat blob

    +0
  • diducthat December 29, 2006

    try your own body weight next time

    +0
  • mg196 December 29, 2006

    What a loser. You bald, bald fool.

    +0
  • theblob06 December 30, 2006

    dundain any fukn day you little fukn pussy yank

    +0
  • theblob06 December 30, 2006

    dundain likes the way the safety behind a computer feels...newyork the big onion is rotten to the core.dirty stinking city.use to box there in the 70s..all yank boxing is fixed by that crime ridden city full of mundain little street shits

    +0
  • geargrinder65 December 30, 2006

    Thats right shitlooker!!!!!LOL I nominate we start bashing old retarded mexicans next!!!!

    +0
  • big_daddy305 December 30, 2006

    Again I ask.. why don't Mexican's have an olympic team? Because the one's that know how to run, jump, and swim are all HERE!

    +0
  • dunedain December 30, 2006

    hey blob you want to talk about yanks.yanks are the reason you maple leaf worshippers have free health care and no military because you dont need one because we protect you little panzies with our army.yanks secure your border and yanks are the only reason you have an economy yanks even supply your culture your all a bunch of wannabe americans.what have you contributed to society.remember NORMANDY we stormed the beach thru hails of mg42 bullets 88 rockets mines panzershrecks ,sniper rifles, you just walk on the beach JUNO FAGGOTS.thats why you got boxed out of NYC we took 2 planes for you pal.

    +0
  • commoneagle December 30, 2006

    g_daddy305 wrote:

    huh? you’re on top of the world common.. typing that fast.. we should call your fingers the flash! Wow.. what a fucking accomplishment. By the way... that’s a normal thing among women who work in an office all day long.. where did YOU acquire the skill? lol.. nice day to fuck with you guys.................................................... ..................well thanks for taking my statment all wrong and then making an ass outh of yourself by applying anoght outdated stupid ass stereo type to my litte brag that was supppose to be funny becase i wrote so much crap you are a dickhead assshole moofo. i however typ fast becasue i am a prfessiona writer not unlike may famose writer but I do a lot of ghost writeh cause i like my annoonimity that make using a name commoneagle good cause you don't know my real name any way your a male chovenuset and a pig too say men aren't supposde ot type well fuck you aagin asshole.

    yep no edit fot this commment not worth the time for such foolsich observations as this clown made. do rread it if you dont' want ot read routn al th mistak

    +0
  • commoneagle December 30, 2006

    that was as fast as i possibley could type above theere and it is really full of holes so you see I am a man cause i am not skilled... what a dumasss. your are g_duddyfudpucker30asshole5

    +0
  • commoneagle December 30, 2006

    now that was a fun bitch out... say some more stupid crap that is so easy to tear to peices.

    +0
  • commoneagle December 30, 2006

    anyon worid abot spelling is a fussy mother fusking dich wad who can't deciver it if it is miss spelled you people are so easy to make fun of thta it is and you ar pathheic.

    +0
  • commoneagle December 30, 2006

    sdg wrote:

    slow down common and maybe you will spell a little better...you really look like an idiot dude ........................................................forgot to put this in if i look like a idot make it for idiot content or else it is you who looks like an idiot for caring how it is spelt and if you give a shit about people posting first then your are a dobble fobling fuchicthing clowastic bastard dumshit moronic tirdwad brown paper toilett fizze.

    +0
  • commoneagle December 30, 2006

    oh shit one more moron thing some of the mispelling is for shits and giggles and if you can't pick that up and it bothers you that i cleverly misplaced some letters your dumb and not smart enought to see the intended humor.... hope you feel good now you know... i just love stupid humans who set themselves up for this shit.

    +0
  • commoneagle December 30, 2006

    oh now commonfinkel got on a rol agin

    kant pleas scuse mine spelting cause iam an idot................not a lot of very intellegent people allow shit to be mispelled in protest of the english language. do you have any idea how it developed and who made some of the dumass rules for spelling... we say as long as you can tell what the word is it is speld writght ok fucck you and the horse you rode in on if you don't like it and those of you who have a hard time with it are the fucking morons. the language is a mix of a whole bunch of different languages and the spelling as well as definitons are evolving all the time aint it the truth yep it is the truth and puncutation is just as fucked up if you have a human brain it should be smart enouth to read with out any puncutation at all and if it isnot then your just plain dum.

    +0
  • commoneagle December 30, 2006

    word play is not fot the slow witted or soft minded not to mention you will loose a battle of wits if you tango with someone who is just about 110 pts above you in iq....

    +0
  • commoneagle December 30, 2006

    ok commontode has said enough tooo many dimwits think he is dum and you know what that is what keeps me going so if your going to say something stupid you knwo wat it wll do.

    +0
  • sleeko December 30, 2006

    Blob....Want to see a shithole of a city? Try Vancouver BC. Doesn't even have a sewage treatment system. All its "gook" residents dump their shit right into Puget Sound. Seattle residents have been dealing with it for years.

    +0
  • dunedain December 30, 2006

    yo sleeko your my boy.lets go kill canada

    +0
  • detroitleanin December 30, 2006

    Boy Im glad crazyshit is here, otherwise it would be pretty crowded up in that belltower.

    +0
  • theblob06 December 30, 2006

    dunedane everything you said is a pile of bullshit.read a history book instead of running off at the mouth on topics you clearly have no knowledge of....Where the fuck do you get the idea YOU HAD ANY THING TO DO WITH OUR HEALTHCARE. This was brought in by the NDP while your poor where being wheeled out onto the streets because they didn't have a Visa or MasterCard....in a lot of cases the only reason they were left to die because of their skin color.So keep sending your money to go ol Canada for your cheap perscription drugs.You are right about our military,thanks to the Liberal government but things are changing quiet rapidly with Stephen Harper at the realm.Better look at your history book on the second World war.OUR contribution?Too easy to defend,won't waste my time on you with that one....finally Id would like to say I am sorry about what I said to you before and hope you can forgive an old Canuk that runs off at the mouth...Better neighbors in the future..HAPPY NEWYEAR!!!

    ,

    +0
  • dunedain December 30, 2006

    apologies are always accepted.i see there is honor in you.what i meant about healthcare is your country can provide it to its people because they can afford it because they dont have to pay for military.think about it

    +0
  • dunedain December 30, 2006

    by the way i have a library of history books in my home and have studied the second world war exstensivelly.i just provided 1 aspect of world war 2 the beach of normandy and what i said was absolutely correct both the canadians and british reieved hardly any opposition on the beach compared to america at omaha.i know its only 1 example we cant get into the whole war but i could give the day by day history of the whole war if i had to both the pacific ,african and european theatres.thats how much i know.HAPPY NEW YEAR

    +0
  • douthinkicare December 30, 2006

    more of crazyshitters typing shit down and thinking everyone GIVES A SHIT!!!!!

    +0
  • dunedain December 30, 2006

    no ones talking to you dick

    +0
  • twirler December 31, 2006

    Wow you people really take this shit to heart

    +0
  • twirler December 31, 2006

    i think there are support groups for that

    +0
  • peoplevshoople December 31, 2006

    FIRST OFF; DUNEDAIN, BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU SAY BECAUSE I AM FROM NEWYORK ALSO AND I MIGHT CHALLENGE YOUR FUCKING ASS TO A NICE JUICY FIST FIGHT AND AFTER YOU DONT SHOW UP I WOULD BE ABLE TO COME ON HERE AND TELL EVERY ONE WHAT A PUSSY FAG YOU REALLY ARE PUNK!!!IF YOU DO WANNA TANGLE BRING YOUR MOM CAUSE AFTER I FUCK YOU UP I WILL FUCK HER ASS

    +0
  • peoplevshoople December 31, 2006

    COMMONEAGLE , HEY GUESS WHAT? GO FUCK YOUR SELF YOU FUCKING TWAT . YOU WANT TO COME ON HERE LIKE YOU ARE SO PERFECT , YOU TALK ABOUT EVERY ONE AND THAT MAKES YOU A FUCKING HATER .PULL THAT RAG THATS CHUNKED UP IN YOUR MOTHER'S ASS AND CLIMB BACK UP THERE CAUSE THERE'S NO ROOM IN THIS WORLD FOR YOU YOU TWO CENT WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT !!!!!

    +0
  • dunedain December 31, 2006

    peoplevsshoople let me just get off your mother to reply to you.first of all she says happy new year and she wants to know if you refilled your herpes prescription.second dont use words like might or maybe when it comes to challenging someone lets make it definate or absolute you sound weak.maybe your from new york but theres adifference between new york and new york CITY.AND LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING IN YOUR CRAZYSHIT LITTLE WORLD YOU MIGHT THINK YOUR SMETHING BUT ONCE YOU STEP OUT OF YOUR HOUSE YOUR IN MY WORLD THE REAL WORLD AND I WILL SHOW YOU THE MEANING OF RESPECT.i have tons of money and with money comes power and you will not know what will hit you,you will see POWER ORGANIZED POWER.i will dispatch legions of allies who would chew and spit you out there would be no mercy for your soul you would be skinned alive pain would be your only thought as you cry for mercy none will come you will know the first names of demons who will crawl into your soul and destroy you from the inside out.these are my allies you will be hunted for sport in this life and the next we will drain the life from you till seconds from death and then spare you just so we can torture you again and again.i will know the names of all your closest family and they will recieve the same fate.you use the word careful ,my friend if any one should be careful it is you.you better watch where your wandering watch where your stummbling cause now your walking on quicksand and you will be sucked down never to be found again.REMEMBER MY WORLD IS OUTSIDE YOUR FRONT DOOR AND SOMETHING MIGHT BE WAITING FOR YOU!

    +0
  • big_daddy305 January 2, 2007

    Wow.. pretty harsh words from dunedain. Might want to reconsider or he'll get his cowboy posse to round you and your family up and hogtie you guys while he ass rapes you and gives the horse a break. Actually, dunedain.. when you kill that hooker peoplevshoople (that claims NY) make sure you record it and post it on here for the rest of us to see. And have fun while you're doing it you fucking crazy Texan.

    +0
  • peoplevshoople January 2, 2007

    DUNEDAIN GO FUCK YOUR SELF YOU FAG . OH AND BY THE WAY , I DONT HAVE A MOTHER BUT ME AND MY DADDY SHARE YOURS !!!

    +0
  • dunedain January 2, 2007

    i am from nyc big daddy not texas but it will still be fun to watch though

    +0
  • peoplevshoople January 2, 2007

    SHUT THE FUCK UP FAG DUNEDAIN^^^^

    +0
  • peoplevshoople January 2, 2007

    dUNEDAIN HE WAS RAGGING ON YOU YA DUMB FUCK

    +0
  • big_daddy305 January 3, 2007

    I'm from NYC also. Bronx to be more exact... W. 192 and University. I live in Miami now.. Love it here. And to be specific.. I was kind of ragging on people more than anything, but I was including the both of you. Hey.. whatever.. take offense if you want. It's just good ol' fashioned internet fun..

    +0
  • peoplevshoople January 4, 2007

    ^^^RAG ON THAT SLUT YOU CALL MOMMY ^^^ BIG DADDY

    +0
 
Home Videos Pictures Categories Submit Login Register