Well thats one way to tell her

Greg J. User Avatar
Greg J.
4,999 Views 9 years ago

I'm sure there were many ways this Brazilian cop could have explained what this lady did wrong. Unfortunately, his night stick seems to be a lot more eloquent than him. If you look closely you will see he is reading a couple lines from it's new poem: "I'm about to club your ass"

20 Comments
  • racefan April 20, 2007

    Just give him a fu@ckin donut and it will be okay!

    +0
  • sleeko April 20, 2007

    So far today, this is some pretty weak shit, Jay.

    +0
  • cockyass April 20, 2007

    trained by the LAPD

    +0
  • digitalechoz April 20, 2007

    That guy told his boyfriend before he left for work,dude I think I'm gonna just fuck somebody up today if they play some stupid music in the square.

    +0
  • t_dog8 April 20, 2007

    I TOTALY AGREE, SLEEKO..........

    +0
  • saunders716 April 20, 2007

    what country was that?

    +0
  • dunedain April 20, 2007

    ^^^^^^^^^^^brazil they are speaking portugese and thats probably rio de janeiro.my ex wife wasc brazilian she said the cops there were totaly corrupt and assholes as seen in this video.if this was america this fucker would be out of a job andthe bitch would be rich from sueing.oh well god bless the u.s. to show how fucked up it is there my wife when she was 17 was in san paulo brazil and a 20 year old kid was drunk off his ass he was speeding and hit my ex wife fucking her up,broken leg and hip concussion permanent scars on her body and 6 months of recovery.this fucker actually got away with everything because he paid off the police and the court system which is a joke anyway.he did not get 1 day in jail and did not pay 1 dime for anything.in brazil the economy is fucked there is no middle class and the population is about 85 percent dirt poor and the other 15 percent is super super rich.he was a rich boy and got away scott free.my ex family had money too but the courts are a joke and your are not held acountable for things like here.if this happened in america the kid would have lost his license probably did jail time and definately would have been sued and my ex would have been looking at about 150,000 dollars.oh well thats the world we are in and fuck her anyway she turned out to be a spoiled fucking cunt hence thats why she is my ex-wife the only ex i truly hate she is a bitch and a half.

    +0
  • entertainingly April 20, 2007

    ok, I actually lived in Brazil for about 6 months, and it's not like mr dunedain is picturing it, sure there is corruption, is not far from The States...here we find out about corrupts every day, Political, in Corporations, helping bring drugs for you every day, guns, etc. Brazil is a beautiful country with some of the most beautiful girls in the world, best beaches and scenery. It is South America's leading economic power. Some of our laws are a joke too, people suing for 1 million because their McDonald's coffee was too hot and shit like that. And dunedain if your wife was 17 that means she didn't have a license because there they don't give stupid underage kids licenses. So your ex-dumb bitch would

    ve lost the case anyways.

    +0
  • anoyherdayhear April 20, 2007

    bad boys bad boys what you gonna do,what you gonna do when they beat onyou???

    +0
  • dunedain April 20, 2007

    entertainingly she was a pedestrian she was not driving.this asshole hit her while she was crossing the street.

    +0
  • rodgtard April 20, 2007

    LAME! but on a lighter note,today at v-tech the

    debate rages on.is the trigger manufacturer responsable,or the bullet gun powder maker the real villan in this tragic case i now call "broke

    brain mountain" the real culprits are the ones who spun this oriental man around 10 times quickly

    and made him,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,disoriented!

    +0
  • jjvm666 April 20, 2007

    donut deprivation rage, it could hapen in youneigborhood

    +0
  • pharmer April 20, 2007

    hey Dunedain... where were you when i needed essays written for college

    +0
  • pharmer April 20, 2007

    ever heard of "short and sweet" ?... just kiddin

    +0
  • theblob06 April 20, 2007

    ^^^^^ya, I bet misslatin is short and sweet! and as for the big goof that hit that lady like that, well if she were my relation, I would be digging a large hole that night.

    +0
  • imbetu April 20, 2007

    I forgot what the video was about...hmmm I'm too lazy to scroll up... ....next!

    +0
  • skoal36 April 21, 2007

    please massa i didnt mean what i do

    +0
  • britsontour April 21, 2007

    luv the nazi music that fits so well with the nazi

    +0
  • joecommonsense April 22, 2007

    Remember when the US use to be like that. Now the US is full of pussies. The media trying to start shit nowadays.

    +0
  • monoxide April 20, 2008

    fucking shoplifters..

    +0
 
Home Videos Pictures Categories Submit Login Register