How this guy broke his dodge truck

Greg J. User Avatar
Greg J.
34,460 Views 8 years ago

I don't understand the logic behind jumping these vehicles to the point where they break down but I'll be damned if that's gonna stop me from watching the videos. They better hope that their mom doesn't notice they managed to bend the frame of her truck.

27 Comments
  • lickadslit March 25, 2008

    For some unknown reason this happens every time I get head while driving,I don't know what it about it that makes your right leg grow that aways.

    +0
  • yokiti March 25, 2008

    Boy, that's gonna be one mad contractor when the police recover his truck.

    +0
  • monoxide March 25, 2008

    bet he wont do that again the fanny pad..

    +0
  • madmonk March 25, 2008

    The General Lee it aint

    +0
  • jettavr6 March 25, 2008

    Truck for sale new paint job and all new parts!!

    +0
  • skoal36 March 25, 2008

    lickadslit you been trying out trucks again?

    +0
  • shimmery315 March 25, 2008

    wouldn't have happened in a ford.

    +0
  • skinafuckerrus March 25, 2008

    some oriental stick time is in order here.

    +0
  • hatedogs March 25, 2008

    LOL, too bad for some fucking credit union who's been searching every trailerpark in Texas for that piece of compressed rust shit-truck. Speaking of which, what happened to our GODDAMN RESIDENT trucking BUTTfuckee?

    +0
  • zippfkinlobb March 25, 2008

    Trackings Out dickhead

    +0
  • skinafuckerrus March 25, 2008

    ^^maybe he fell and broke his caps lock^^truck driving is the most dangerous job in america.lives lost on the job,per capita ,and such.yeah he broke his caps lock.

    +0
  • skinafuckerrus March 25, 2008

    did anyone else realize that a gang banging peice of backdoor fudge has crawled his dumb ass in the midst of us genius'.gnu,gnute,gruel,gazoo,yeah gsu is the fuckers handle.we clobber eachother hear,but we are family.go to the fire fighters lifting the car to read his eloquent donation to literature there in.what a waste of slime!!if you're not familiar mx's are a fucking mexican gang-err cancer on our country.dispatch this asstard before i do.

    +0
  • big_daddy305 March 25, 2008

    Flukes of Hazzard?

    +0
  • fetuswithaids March 25, 2008

    The baby don't wanna come out huh? Well hop in we'll force him out!

    +0
  • twirler March 25, 2008

    DRUNK DRUNK DRUNK DRUNK DRUNKDRUNKDRKNURKUDN ..

    +0
  • madbasturd March 25, 2008

    so thats what happened to wobertthefuckintwuckinman

    +0
  • marvele21 March 25, 2008

    redneck truck derby

    +0
  • eatme March 25, 2008

    I believe his forward motion was overtorqued by at least 5.7% & his trajectory was all wrong right from the rectory ROTFFL&PMMFGOAOTFF!!! etc.

    +0
  • skinafuckerrus March 25, 2008

    ^^i'm telling truckinglamb you stole his caps lock key^^.

    +0
  • eatme March 25, 2008

    SHHHH!

    +0
  • big_daddy305 March 26, 2008

    So, KIT from Knight Rider got a new body? Wooo wooo. Woooo woooooo. Hit the turbo boost Michael!

    +0
  • rodeye2 March 26, 2008

    His dad is going to create some stick time love on his ass.

    +0
  • ouch March 26, 2008

    rednecks God Love em.

    +0
  • wrekneyez March 26, 2008

    HEY!!! Thats my truck!!

    +0
  • wrekneyez March 26, 2008

    85 % Of americans Flinch and Duck in a Car accident the Other 15% (Rednecks) Say hold my beer and watch this shit! God bless the USA..

    +0
  • d90girl March 26, 2008

    that was the stupid ass truckingman for sure!!

    +0
  • ishitonu April 22, 2008

    thats on way to throw away 20 g,s

    +0
 
Home Videos Pictures Categories Submit Login Register