From what the person said that sent this in, some guy in Mexico was just walking along. When a power line fell on him, electrocuting him to death. Then cooking his body like a nice crispy piece of bacon. I am never going to Mexico.
You say he was just walking down the street and the line fell on him?Well that is shocking to hear.
Electricity in Mexico is cheap...and dangerous.
his shit got fucked up
Dumb ass thought he was stealing cable tv. Cant call that one a wetback anymore
looks like he died with morning wood in them middle of the afternoon...
eii wetback what are u doing on USA.. im being like u government... stealing something... come on puppy i got ur oil over here..
Kentucky fried spicken
We might be lucky. That could be mex pride.
They probably sent his family an electric bill.
Now you all know why they call it a "brown out".
Bacon you say? Kinda lat in the day but now i want some.
Fried bean .
water conducts electricity...so the wetback didn't stand a chance
KFC has just unveiled their new plan to feed the needy Called "curb Side service" Just "drop them i Line"
too bad it was only one beaner
CHICHARRONES GRATIS PUTOS
Beaner thought he done had him some copper wire...
Dirty deeds done dirt cheap??
Yea!! see thats why I don't leave my house very often because shit like that happens all the damn time time out in the world. Fuck that shit i will keep my ass at home Fuck You All.!.
all yeah thats the flava there
Mexican Glade plug-in.... barbecue scent.
Mexi-pride got fried and now we have another! They don't die they multiply!
it looks like the rubber horse mask guy. why isnt he dancin'?
Hmm...maybe I will try the new KFC grilled chicken after all.
Fresh taco meat...stuffed with beans...
Gogdamnit, you burned the tortillas again!