A fire started in the kitchen of a Mexican restaurant in Harrison, New Jersey, and led to this kick ass explosion. A few firefighters were hurt, but nothing serious. Read more about it.
no this was a cover up. it was my fault. I farted while holding a match. no one told me to fart and then light a match.
That's the devil saying hi.
mannn that was some michael bay shit!!!
That's what happens when you tell all customers in the mexican restaurant "There's a fire, everyone relax".
beans are much more powerful than i formerly believed!!
I think that means Jersey has elected their new Poope
Firestarter. Would have preferred to see smack my bitch up.
A candle factory caught on fire last night. We all stood around and sang Happy Birthday