Backdraft Explosion In New Jersey

A fire started in the kitchen of a Mexican restaurant in Harrison, New Jersey, and led to this kick ass explosion. A few firefighters were hurt, but nothing serious. Read more about it.

8 Comments
  • chupamiverga March 12, 2013

    no this was a cover up. it was my fault. I farted while holding a match. no one told me to fart and then light a match.

    +0
  • belloman March 12, 2013

    That's the devil saying hi.

    +0
  • biggertalk March 12, 2013

    mannn that was some michael bay shit!!!

    -3
  • donunderstan March 12, 2013

    That's what happens when you tell all customers in the mexican restaurant "There's a fire, everyone relax".

    +1
  • rockinron March 12, 2013

    beans are much more powerful than i formerly believed!!

    +1
  • frankdrebin March 12, 2013

    I think that means Jersey has elected their new Poope

    +4
  • the_aristocrat March 12, 2013

    Firestarter. Would have preferred to see smack my bitch up.

    -1
  • bobbabooey March 13, 2013

    A candle factory caught on fire last night. We all stood around and sang Happy Birthday

    +0
 
Home Videos Pictures Categories Submit Login Register