Front Row Seats For The Head Shot

Adam H. User Avatar
Adam H.
22,304 Views 2 years ago

The protest didn't go too well for that guy. A bullet in the head will ruin your day real fast. Pick him up and use him as a shield.

18 Comments
  • crazyvet February 20, 2014

    If you run around where snipers play, you will die this day.

    +2
  • fistermister February 20, 2014

    I sure hope your cause was worth it.

    +0
  • johnhancock February 20, 2014

    Damn, He's a leaker! For a sec I thought he got up by himself lol... Even get a lil trail of brain out of there 7/10

    +2
  • marcodufour February 20, 2014

    Aren`t Thai ladyboys supposed to give head not take head shots?

    +0
  • babydaddy72 February 20, 2014

    He's gonna feel that in the morning.

    +0
  • palmharbor11 February 20, 2014

    TED NUGENT...should get his video and show an endless loop in his facebook page to show how nice guns like he has can stop protests....

    -10
  • rockinron February 20, 2014

    ^palmharbor11 fuck you you lame ass fucking crying bitch!! the gun didnt kill fucking anybody!! its the asshole behind the gun that kills motherfuckers!! so go fucking snivel and cry someplace else! this is crazyshit most of us are americans and 99% of us love the 2nd amendment, the other 1% wish they had the 2nd amendment where they are from. so fuck off and die, with your anti gun bullshit you monkey fucking stump humper!

    +13
  • preferemshaved February 20, 2014

    Ron I love you!

    +1
  • madkraze February 20, 2014

    God dam BIG +1 ron for that speech

    +1
  • solidbriscoe February 20, 2014

    Looks like you picked the wrong week to start protesting.

    +0
  • unclejay February 20, 2014

    What the fuck where they saying?

    +0
  • goodster February 20, 2014

    I'm not religious, but AMEN RON.

    +2
  • rockinron February 21, 2014

    you should hear my take on freedom of speech!!

    +3
  • biggertalk February 21, 2014

    BOOM HEADSHOOOOT

    -4
  • blnunderdog February 21, 2014

    we go dead,we go dead,we gooo deeead

    +0
  • goodster February 21, 2014

    ^ ron,,, let er roll!

    +0
  • dikfer February 21, 2014

    @palmharbor11 ty ron.Palm that's what happens to country's without an armed citizenry,If your socialist democratic loving,piers morgan suckling fascists get the gun bans they want this videos events will be too common in america and the "free world".

    +1
  • manunder February 23, 2014

    couldnt have said it better than rockinron...

    +0
 
Home Videos Pictures Categories Submit Login Register