Spark It Up

Adam H. User Avatar
Adam H.
22,485 Views 1 year ago

And this is why it's not a good idea to fuck around on the train tracks. Apparently some dicks threw a soda can down there and when he tried to get it out, zap. I'm not sure the result, but it probably wasn't good.

23 Comments
  • marcodufour May 5, 2015

    Still at least there wasn`t some idiot woman saying " I got your shirt, I got your shirrrt "

    +0
  • mykejp May 5, 2015

    That third rail became a human bug zapper.

    +8
  • nybadguy May 5, 2015

    5 cents is so not worth it

    +3
  • fistermister May 5, 2015

    And you light up my life

    You give me hope to carry on♪

    +1
  • dizeer May 5, 2015

    The safety vest helped me spot the idiot !

    +3
  • bobbabooey May 5, 2015

    Third rail much?

    +3
  • whobe May 5, 2015

    Electric Light Orchestra.

    +2
  • realtalks May 5, 2015

    Smart move by touching that big metal train while messing with the 3rd rail

    +2
  • longhungwong May 5, 2015

    The spark of life.

    +3
  • breakfastblunt May 5, 2015

    Don't you get superpowers after shit like that?

    +4
  • dozer67 May 5, 2015

    It was a garbage can the Keegro's of NY think this is a cool and fun thing to do....

    +2
  • truckingman May 5, 2015

    Making contact with the Third Rail, six hundred sixty to seven hundred fifty volts, is a MOTHER FUCKIN" BITCH!!! Also, it probably a chucks out of both rails....

    +0
  • r1d30rd13 May 5, 2015

    Dude just welded his ass to the tracks

    +2
  • maddog123 May 5, 2015

    That happen to me one time when I pissed on an electric fence?

    +1
  • dracos May 5, 2015

    he should have zipped when he zapped

    +3
  • picklehiesner May 6, 2015

    Bzzzzzzzt

    +1
  • yomammasass May 6, 2015

    Whatta reVOLTin' developmink!! I is truly shocked!!

    +1
  • allcaps May 6, 2015

    melted anything polyester right to his skin

    +1
  • misfit_88 May 6, 2015

    didn't you momma ever tell you to not play on the tracks?

    +1
  • captjim May 6, 2015

    625 volts and 6000 amps, those sparks were the can exploding into molten aluminum.

    +0
  • krazyk May 10, 2015

    So what orange vest is to prevent injury?

    +0
  • jackpot May 11, 2015

    DC current is a Mother Fucker!

    +0
  • microwave104 June 8, 2015

    he is the reason they have to put stupid labels on stuff like caution coffee may be hot or caution electricity may cause electrocution

    +0
 
Home Videos Pictures Categories Submit Login Register