Well, now that he just pulled a 20 foot tape worm out of Sparky's asshole, the next challenge is making sure he doesn't eat it and do the whole thing all over again.
ok, who dafuq put gum inside that dog's ass?
Pull a little faster next time and you might get him to mow the grass.
I didn't hear it say I love u
hope im not getting immune to watching a bheadx, cause this was worse. I can't believe she did that with no gloves, she got dog shit, tapeworm juice, and tape eggs all over her hand, and she did it, I wouldn't eat for two weeks.
that's my penis....
I wouldn't touch that with my veterinarians hands
Now feed it to an Asian (the worm, or the dog).
Adam feels the dogs pain, he has the same issues when multiple rubbers and anal beads get stuck in his asshole
The head remains attached and it grows back, need to feed the puppy gun powder.
No gloves and bare footed nasty bitch
Great fishing dog
I figured 2indastink was using condoms now.
You just know that felt amazing...for the dog anyway. He's away to smoke a cigarette...
I had to pull a plastic grocery bag out of my dog's ass once
Ma'am, you need to wash your hands in some two to one bleach water....
Regular Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth Following is Recommended Food daily doses for Dogs and Cats. The DE seems to create an environment in the digestive system that parasites cannot live in. Also reported are great results with sore and painful hips and joints, and even a fuller, healthier shiny coat when fed as a regular daily supplement.
Animal Suggested Rate
Large Cats 1 teaspoon
Kittens 1/4 teaspoon
Dogs 100 lbs + 1-2 tablespoons
Dogs 50-100 lbs 1 tablespoon
O.C. Collins, DVM, of Midland Animal Clinic and Hospital in Midland, Texas said, “In clinical observations of feeding dogs over 35 lbs. 1 tablespoon/day, and dogs under 35 lbs. 1 teaspoon/day, of diatomaceous earth, within seven days all ova disappeared from stools. Diatomaceous Earth controlled Ascarids (Toxocana), Hookworms (Anclyostoma caninum), and Whipworms (Trichuris vulipis).” Now who wouldn’t want this for their pets?
Diatomaceous Earth Pro Pet Powder PET FOOD SUPPLEMENT!
PRO PET POWDER is Now In Stock and ready to ship! PRO PET POWDER is a Diatomaceous Earth Pet Food Supplement with lots of goodies added!! While still 90% Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth, the other 10% is packed with several nutrients to enhance the health of your dog or cat. We have added the Probiotic Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Enzymes, Yeast Culture, Multi-Vitamins and Chelated Trace Minerals. There are approximately 120 tablespoons in this 1 pound container, so even if you have a large dog and are using a tablespoon a day, this is a 4-month supply. If feeding to a cat or small dog, this is up to a years supply! Scoop is included.
As pets get older, they often get sore hips and painful joints. Diatomaceous Earth in your pet's daily diet will reduce
DIATOMACEOUS EARTH FOR LIVESTOCK:
Goats, chickens, horses, cows, pigs, sheep, rabbits and others will benefit from the use of Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth. As well as being beneficial to animal health our Diatomaceous Earth also acts as an anti-caking additive to help the feed ingredients from sticking together.
More LIVESTOCK BENEFITS that have been observed:
Stimulates basic metabolism
Converts feed better
Reduces the desire to lick soil
Scouring or diarrhea: when fed it seems to act as a material that draws both virus and bacteria out of the body and solidifies the stool
Reduces odor and moisture in barns and stalls
Better coat and hoof condition
Reduces annual vet bills--decreased mortality
Dairy cattle: Increased milk production
Better egg production, stronger eggs, and reduces overall animal stress
Suggested LIVESTOCK FEEDING and Application Rates:
% of total weight of dry ration 5% in grain or 1 oz. per day
Dairy Cattle 1% of total weight of dry ration or 1 oz. per day
Calves 4 grams in morning milk per calf or 2 oz. per day in feed
Chickens 5% in feed, use at full strength in dusting boxes
Hogs 2% of total feed ration, dust or spray on bedding and animals
Horses 5 oz. (1 cup) in daily feed ration
Sheep 1% in ground grains 1 part Diatomaceous Earth to 2 parts T-M salt
Goats 1% in grain, 1/2 oz per day, up to 50% in T-M salt
FOR LARGE ANIMALS, Diatomaceous Earth may be offered as "FREE CHOICE" as long as the dispenser is well protected from the wind. Your livestock will also gain benefits from the many trace MINERALS naturally provided by our Freshwater Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth, and DE helps reduce animal excrement odors that draw flies.
Important Notice: Feed ONLY Organic Freshwater Food Grade DE To animals.
I just threw up a but in my mouth. I hate worm abuse.
@spinaldozen...are you a Libtard?
@whobe thanks for the Lingering Chuckle,it was great..
allcaps...are you a fucktard?
Don't suppose you ever thought about seeing a veterinarian, huh? Fuckin' retarded cunt.
I just lost my lunch that was GROSS!