Yesterday we had a fight between Mexicans and Blacks. If this we would have been available I would have have made a 3rd two for Tuesday but such is life. Seems Austin, Texas is full of racist fights lately.
Thanks to trucking man I realized the set is complete http://m.crazyshit.com/cnt/medias/50041-two-mexicans-vs-six-black-dudes-fight
The blacks Retreated to their natural habitat... the liquor store
Word of advice: stay in your own neighborhood... or should I say 'habitat.'
Too bad these kids can't put that will to fight to use and sign up to fight our countries enemies instead the neighborhood drunks.
Niggers... Yeah we racists!!! This is standard behavior, pathetic!!! It's only getting worse n worse too, so sad for this country!
@makeyarise soon all niggers will be dead
A word to the wise, if it starts to smell real bad, that means you're walking into the dark-side.
Six dads who should have shot them on the wall instead of their mothers' quims.
Reginald Denny really needs to learn to stay out of these neighborhoods
Typical nigger behaviour. If the roles were reversed, it'd be all hands across America for these poor black people. Fucking animals
Typical white guys always got to learn the hard way. Stop fucking with black guys and you want get your ass beat.
^^^^^Or ur wallet stolen..
Niggers again, same in Sweden, always problem with these fucking monkeys.
I'm racist and fuckin' proud of it. I keep my ass away from niggers and guess what: this shit does'nt happen to me. Modern life advise #1: Stay away from niggers.
Now come on guys! You cant judge every black person by the actions of most of them!
the problem is 75% of blacks think we (white people)owe them something the other 25% want to be white...
I hate to says this fact, but the guy in the blue shirt did, kind of, warn the two guys in the beards that the blue shirt guy's group was getting ready the fight.
Im going to beat off so fuck it.
You know you're in a poor neighborhood when you see a working pay phone.
where's jesse Jackson and Sharpton at to bring these nigs in for hate crime.. that's what it is isn't it? a hate crime.. if it was 6 whites beating up 2 nigs It would be a hate crime
Hey toreal , who'd you rob to pay for your VIP? ?????
WHAT THE FUCK??WHAT DUMB SHIT FIGHTING IS THIS?
IM NOT RACIST, I just don't like black people
I HAVE SEEN GOATS,SHEEP ,COWS,HORSES ETC ETC FIGHT FOR BETTER REASONS AND BETTER FIGHTING SKILLS!!!!!!!!
@toreal typical black guys need to have four on one to win
Hey TOREAL you for real where did you get your ten dollar bill. Got mine selling blood
Thats right you stupid fucking niggers...attack the fuckers paying for your welfare...hate-able race of lowlifes.
I grew up in muslim country and blacks here fight like muslims there. If a muslim goes to fight then he has to bring either 10 guys with him or a weapon... or all together.
The ones behind the corrupt Government of US, have never even experienced this first hand. They just laugh at US citizens all the way to the steak dinner. While the people working and paying taxes, for the animals, enable them , to keep making more useless babies. All the inbreeding after hundreds of years in small ghetto's has made them evolve backwards.
Niggers ganging up on a motherfucker tryin to impress someone. Fuck all you Niggers! You wanna impress me get a Fuckin JOB!
shhiiit I thought this was going to be an 80s music video
i wish the fuck my great great great grandpappy would have just picked his own damn cotton!
leave a nigger out the shower for day or 2 it will fucking stink its like a musky smell its horrible
my aunt told me these niggers are reason aids is in the world cause they were shagging monkeys many many many years go
Those 2 niggers was in the wrong neighborhood and got they asses whupped by those black 6 guys ha!
Normally I wouldn't approve of this-- but they were beating up HIPSTERS! So fuck them. Yes, I'm white- how "ironic" is that?
I wish Hitler took and burned the niggers instead of the jews.
Jezuz won't help there.