Good Deed Gone Bad

David G.
26,387 Views 6 months ago

Sucks when you're trying to help a person out like this and you end up dying. This guy was being electrocuted and another tried to help using a branch and ended up being electrocuted himself

21 Comments
  • kamon23 May 15, 2016

    Shocking time had by all.

    +2
  • sharkkiller1 May 15, 2016

    that beaner smelled bad before but now ...

    +0
  • bananahammock May 15, 2016

    Shocking result

    +1
  • sbohica May 15, 2016

    Shit happens.

    +2
  • stenchfart May 15, 2016

    well grounded idividuals

    +3
  • corruptedsob May 15, 2016

    He ate Jay's Chile

    +1
  • nybadguy May 15, 2016

    That's why i never help

    +2
  • cellule May 15, 2016

    Electricity must be racist.

    +2
  • maddog123 May 15, 2016

    You could tell the way they were acting?? Those mother fuckers were going to eat there asses when they were done dude kept telling his old lady to get a fucking platter and kept telling his kids super wasn't fucking ready!! And hurry up bitch here comes the GODDAM NEIHBORS WITH THERE FUCKING PLATES

    SO HURRY IT UP YOU BLACK BITCH OR WE AINT GOING TO HAVE ANY!!!!

    +0
  • fistermister May 15, 2016

    Nicaragua experiment.

    +2
  • dracos May 15, 2016

    good place to take a nap and recharge

    +1
  • truckingman May 15, 2016

    The good surmaraten used a green, living, branch to try to move the power line. Wood is a poor conductor of electricity when it is dead and kiln dried; however, a living tree has watery sap running through the living lair of wood in turn making a conductive path for electricity.

    +1
  • cyberbu11y May 15, 2016

    Yep. Tree branches are filled with water and electricity arcs. There ya have it folks, your crazyshit lesson for the day

    +1
  • cyberbu11y May 15, 2016

    @fistermister that wasn't Nicaragua that was north Philadelphia ... Yuk yuk yuk ;-)

    +2
  • fistermister May 15, 2016

    @cyberbu11y; You're supposed to +1 me, bud.

    +1
  • mrpoop May 15, 2016

    Whatever is cooking, sure smells good

    +1
  • bigcountry0913 May 16, 2016

    IM BURNIG IM BURNIGING IM BURNING

    FOR YOU

    +2
  • captjim May 16, 2016

    at least his iPhone is fully charged now

    +2
  • eric3533 May 16, 2016

    This is why they call it a 3rd world country.

    +1
  • realism May 16, 2016

    Whenever someone is being electrocuted to this extent, there is no helping them. Electricity cooks their organs beyond repair, they are dead, sorry.

    +1
  • cyberbu11y May 16, 2016

    @fister I did but somebody came through last night and negged everyone

    +2
 
Home Videos Pictures Categories Submit Login Register