He used his turn signal. I hate it when people don't use their turn signals.
Imagene the smell???
But mighty tasty oh yeah!!!!!!!
Look up and live
Good for him!! He's the only grounded one of the bunch.
@underpants -1 if he was grounded he wouldn't have got shocked
@kingbigballs, -5, The current would need to be extremely high to get electrocuted and not grounded. You can have on rubber bottom boots or shoes and touch the positive side of 110 and be ok, but touch a ground too, and you're gonna get zapped.
@Cory H. Still a VIP! Is that shocking
@Cory H. lol note to self don't work around electricity with kingbigballs. Hope he's not handing out VIP electrical advice on online DIY forums lol
@kingbigballs...lol you're stupid!
@kingbigballs He was the ground. Looks like he had on some thin soled flip flop type shoes, that's why he got zapped instead of his buddies....Electricity takes the path of least resistance. Whoever had on the thinnest soled shoes was going to take one for the team.
One A Day vitamins may do some good but this guy has far too much magnesium in his diet!
That wouldn't have smelled like roses
@jonny87 ..i imagine like long pig and boiling shit,.,.,.,.
@jonny87 no it's smells like your moms vagina
@twisted1701 ...Daaaaaang that wuz cold,.,.,.,.,..,
He is smoking hot
These poor Countries have cell phones..but they failed to see prior CS post of this same thing.
SO,,, THAT'S HOW CHINESE FIREWORKS ARE MADE....
"Who's Got The Marshmallows? "
Why couldn't he hit the latter with the car to knock it away ?
shocking, simply shocking
Lucky that cant happen to me I'm so broke my power is off
Sadly shaking his head for the victim and his friend whom watched him electrically burn, ......................
We gonna rock down to Electric Avenue! Oh no!
Please wait an additional 20 minutes then flip him to brown the other side.
GODDAMN this is like the 5th video I've watched where some dumb ass uneducated people are pushing a large metal object around power lines. At some point we are going to run out of dumb asses right?
@deadpen, One can hope.
@deadpen the problem is that the object doesn't even have to come into contact with a high voltage power line, it can arc a good distance to contact the conductive object.
So if these people don't know that tidbit of information, they figure oh it's a few feet away from those lines we're good, then the arc jumps those few feet and it's over for them.
Run out of dumbasses?
Are you a dumbass or something? Stupid people are freaking awesome.
Safety first , remember to always fasten your seat belt and use the turn signal while leaving someone to die
Hurry, someone get the hose.
"1x grilled dumbass to go pls"
We're gonna walk down to.
Annnd...then we'll take it high-ah.
Brilliant! Come and get your Darwin Award ASAP!
He must of drank a gallon of gas before work
WERE ALL GONNA MISS OL SPARKY! HE ALWAYS FORGOT TO WERE HIS RUBBER
I would've put more effort into saving him than just one kick of the scaffolding.