Suck my cock, you fucking whore!!!
Then give em a kiss.
@sbohica Lookout ladies, there's a cat on the prowl...you got all dem smooth pickup lines, my man
What a romantic schemer!
Uh oh. Twilight Zone effect happening... This comment went to another post.
What happened Cory?
@sbohica It knows that you suck dick.... The comment went up your tight sweet ass
If we had a better video that guy would probably look like your icon
@sbohica shock the monkey u gotta shock the monkey
Go to hell with fools like this guy? No thanks.....
Should have left switch on... the food would have cooked faster with him under it
The ol' playin dead to get mouth to mouth trick.
I wonder if he was a... a... "short" order cook. aheh.
That's called taking the day off like a boss
Look what i can do.
Looks like the local Mexican restaurant "Lavanderia De Deniro".
Thats the Kristy Macolliff move right there.
"Hey guys whats this button for"
Not sure what he did wrong, flipping a switch shouldn't electrocute you. I'd bet it didn't kill him though, he didn't stick long enough. Falling off of the power source was the best thing that could of happened to him.
Unless he's standing in water. This is a strange one. Time to get out me tabacco pipe.
@happyjack Inda has no safety rules in place, that cold have been the result of a poorly grounded outlet or someone kicked the juice to 440
Sarge07 to a phase four voltage?
@truckingman Europe and most of the Mideast, and India use 220, so it's possible that someone jury rigged a 4 phase
That's our electric shock switch. It's for dumbasses that ask too many questions
Must be smoko time....
@underpants nothing Hillary. Go back to sleep.
@maxm60 You need some attention big girl? I couldn’t make it out on my phone.
It's not clear what happened but the guy who turned it off should have turned it on.
I'm SHOCKED at the content of this video. It JOLTED me right outta my chair. It's HAIR-RAISING I tell you. etc.etc.etc.
Looks like he stuck his hand in a jury rigged panel of shorts.
@whobe pretty much
By the end of the vid it looked like he was getting back up. Don't think he died, maybe got spooked and sharted.
It was time to call it a day.
He wanted to go home and live off the law suit.
Sanjay, clean up on isle 2
Police Donut Factory Accident??
Whom wired the switch, which electricuted the victim, or was there an eletricial short in the switch, from years of use?
Probably Ralph's brother in law.. Or someone who works for beers.
what did he touch
I bet that guy shit himself
ita maybe 12vac or mayve 480vac who knows
shock the monkey u gotta shock the monkey