And here I thought that China's biggest problem was air quality.
@biff wadslinger HEY........They can't help it, you try to squint all day and see if you don't hit anything LOL.
And these people will be the first to invent and mass produce flying cars...The content will come pouring in
@ouch I'm fuckin tellin ya, it's true!
They need to mass produce the Street Spatula (Patent pending) to clean up alof of these messes.
@oathbreaker shouldn't their population be decreasing at this point?
You'd think by now they'd figure out to stay away from the roads. like the trauma would become hereditary or something.
Props to #3 for blasting Ace of Base in 2017
@stinkburger They saw the sign, and it opened up their eyes....and they stopped
I came for the flip flops
No flip flops for you!
I am starting to believe these people just like fucking up. The insurance companies in China must be a 24 hour service.
It doesn't matter how many Chinese die because like cockroaches, rabbits and gerbils they are one of the most prolific species on Earth.
No2 should have been in the designated lane for mopeds to the left of screen.
@airsporter I thought the designated lane for mopeds was against oncoming traffic?
Clearly we are missing one move video. Where is the one of trump's visit? That's a fucking train wreck!!!
They can't find him because he is out Putin around.
Ha! Trump is putin out to Putin!
Holy shit I'm still baked... Wtf.... The guy holding the ladder at least had a good grip on it. Safety first!!!!
Forget the passenger lane, even the pedestrian lanes are dangerous.
I love China
#2 best reason to never ride a moped ,,, ever
@hiwudjablome At least against oncoming traffic on a major highway.
3th crash not in China. Watch right of the screen. It's Russia
@187johnny noticed that too. Good eye.
If the rider was paying attention that last one would not have happened.
@ketamine<3 And if the cop hadnt decided his authority to pull the bloke over was bigger than his dick it wouldent have happened.
How the fuck are these people beating America economically? Zero common sense!
@gfys because our money goes to feed , clothe and house 60% of our population, the other 40% are the economy. Sickle Cell = Better Economy
I'd be pissed if that guy messed up my tire with his face.
COOL, A fire tornado.
Dam I should have used the cross walk...
Half of those are not from china . . .
How many of these deaths are harakiri?
1. Why did the cable or electric company run their wire, across the street, at a height below the clearance of a semi trailer? 2. Was the victim, the operator of the moped, under the influence that is why he, or she, fell into the opposing lane of traffic or did the victim's moped hydroplane which caused the moped to lean into the opposing lane of traffic? 3. I believe hydroplaning was the main cause of the entire traffic accident. 4. The check point, trying to stop the moped, did not anticipate he will be body check by the same moped on the night of his patrol.
@truckingman probably stretched, cable does that. Check those loops in the cable as you drive around, they loop up the slack. And I thing they were going to bootleg some lectricty.
At least they were accidents... the killings that go on in US cities is intentional.
Huang So Lo had a bad day
I don't think they were all China, but.......Carelessness=Death
lol ''Final Destination: China'' in theaters near you.
hey i know this is a gore group but whoever monitors it i have a suggestion for a new category to place things under that would be neat. Death via the supernatural. i'm sure we''eve seen things that look odd and i think that would be neat to bunch up into one place.
Well, number 2 was certainly a Head-on collision