The Baby Underwear Cock Nipple Sniper Rifle

The actual name for this sniper rifle is the BUCNS rifle. As a sniper you have to fit into your surroundings. Sometimes your surroundings might be a whore house with a day care. You have to blend in to hit your target. Just imagine the flash of the muzzle as a bullet ejects out of the dick and nails your target. It's time for a cigarette.

35 Comments
  • crkrbob December 11, 2010

    I would not hit it

    +2
  • tha_ringmaster December 11, 2010

    a hairy-fleshy-cock-tipped KILLIN' MACHINE!!!!!! in pampers.

    +1
  • atom December 11, 2010

    And here I thought I'd seen everything. God Bless Crazyshit! Amen

    +6
  • jesse69 December 11, 2010

    Now I've seen it all.

    -1
  • tropby December 11, 2010

    What the fuck

    +0
  • rockinron December 11, 2010

    dont you know what a baby killer looks like when ya see one?

    +0
  • buttdarts December 11, 2010

    A certain someone tries to commit suicide all the time by shooting himself in the face with this.

    -6
  • 2indastink December 11, 2010

    how odd???...where can me gets one froms?

    +0
  • killkenny December 11, 2010

    ^^^What color is the sky^^^

    -6
  • rockinron December 11, 2010

    ^^^^ green unless you live in ban hammer florida!!

    +5
  • myballsyorchin December 11, 2010

    ya was gonna put a dildo on the end of my paintball gun next time i go but this is a lil to much !

    -1
  • ohwickedwendi December 11, 2010

    I want what this guy was on....

    +0
  • bucknuts December 11, 2010

    I think it's alive and pregnant with a litter of Buttplugs.,..,

    +0
  • crazypoopz December 11, 2010

    at least its self cleaning

    -1
  • bigtalk December 11, 2010

    that changes the meaning of this is my weapon this is my gun this for shooting and this for fun

    +1
  • wulberdee December 11, 2010

    WTF.

    +0
  • d90girl December 11, 2010

    I luv Trees !

    +0
  • boredshitless December 11, 2010

    wtf was he smokin?

    +0
  • oicu8abullet December 11, 2010

    A whole new level of psychological warfare.

    +0
  • smutly2 December 11, 2010

    Thats one badass anteater!

    +0
  • pinkdildo December 11, 2010

    obama approved.

    +1
  • duckduck December 11, 2010

    next week someone will have this attached to a fan, trying to fuck it

    +0
  • atmydismay December 11, 2010

    un huh i can still see the scope and trigger

    +0
  • ghosthunter December 12, 2010

    I have fired many weapons in my time, but this one eh no thanx..

    Hey Kill kenny. dont give Adam a hard on please..

    +0
  • mccracken December 12, 2010

    There is absolutely no comment I can come up with about this picture.

    I am speechless....and I will probably have dreams about this photo tonight

    +0
  • rodeye2 December 12, 2010

    This is all part of the "don't ask don't tell" policy,this is the combat weapon the fags get.

    +0
  • stoli December 12, 2010

    AK 48...

    +0
  • pasher71 December 12, 2010

    looks like something out of hell raiser. pin heads sidearm.

    +0
  • mrbigglesworth December 12, 2010

    70% chance it is Japanese, 20% chance it's German, 10% chance it is Gary Buse's.

    +1
  • spinal-tap December 12, 2010

    Take it and stick it up obama's ass.

    +2
  • sillyrabbit December 12, 2010

    hr giger rifle?

    +0
  • marsape December 12, 2010

    Naked Lunch

    +1
  • stoopidmunkee December 12, 2010

    i kinda wanna get shot right about now...

    +0
  • blarino223 December 12, 2010

    It's actually an M60 machine gun with a bunch of shit on it. Not a sniper rifle.

    +1
  • stinkfinger December 13, 2010

    so this is what koreas been hiding

    +0
 
Home Videos Pictures Categories Submit Login Register