I Think She Works Out

I'm like 95% sure that she's a woman, and 99% sure that a handjob from her would hurt more than it would feel good. And I'm also willing to be that her pussy is as tight as her butthole.

21 Comments
  • 6uldv8 March 2, 2014

    HOT!

    +0
  • assmasterson March 2, 2014

    And I'm 99.9% sure that when she unclenches her asshole, her dick's gonna fall out of it.

    +4
  • eat3beans March 2, 2014

    Fuck that its a dude!

    +1
  • thunderbutt March 2, 2014

    Nothing wrong with a strong woman

    +4
  • sirfartsalot March 2, 2014

    Her penis is bigger then mine.

    +0
  • solidbriscoe March 2, 2014

    I'll pass on her Kung-fu grip.

    +1
  • tonyk March 2, 2014

    Shit, 95% odds it a she, I'll chance it. What's the worst thing, 5% chance he kicks my ass?

    +0
  • pizzapie March 2, 2014

    He must workout

    +1
  • rockinron March 2, 2014

    that dude has some long hair!

    +0
  • mrlongshot March 2, 2014

    Looks great from that angle

    +2
  • urapnes1701d March 2, 2014

    I'd let her ride me, hard, while lifting dumbells...

    +0
  • sleeko March 2, 2014

    I don't trust you, Adam. There's a dick on the otherside, isn't there?

    +2
  • nickallupinya March 2, 2014

    all pumped up and ready to make me a sammich

    +1
  • goodster March 2, 2014

    ^^Ura,,,, by "dumbbells" did you mean toreal or biggertalk?

    +1
  • potrostation March 2, 2014

    Oh, Yea!

    +0
  • bennyboy19 March 2, 2014

    Dude or not, I'd pound that ass all night long.

    +2
  • goodster March 2, 2014

    I'd rather pound her than have her/it pound me.

    +0
  • crazyvet March 2, 2014

    Nice panties sir.

    +0
  • biggertalk March 3, 2014

    i would still kick her ass.

    -4
  • jeeprod March 3, 2014

    Yeah.. messy room and look at his knuckles (on his hands, gutter minds)... that there's a sausage wrangler, gentlemen.

    +0
  • danielsmom55 March 6, 2014

    My feminine intuition tells me that the song "Lola" by the Kinks is playing in the background when "she" pumps iron. But that's just me.....

    +0
 
Home Videos Pictures Categories Submit Login Register