Fat Natural Boobs Bounce All Over

There is something about thick natural women that turns me on. Sure magazine babes and celebreties are hot but nothing like the feel of a nice piece of thick flesh from a thick girl who's big boobs bounce all over the place.

36 Comments
  • whobe April 1, 2016

    I know what you are saying Dave G. I could get real comfortable with that.

    +6
  • nybadguy April 1, 2016

    Perfect body type

    +7
  • marcodufour April 1, 2016

    Not sure about anyone else, but I wouldn`t call her fat, curvy and voluptuous definitely, and sexy as fuck.

    +5
  • ugggggggg April 1, 2016

    Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I'd piss over her back..(after throwing a noose around her neck.and quickly...oh so quickly fall to the floor(infront of her)as she landed on top,I'd make sure her tits were on my face,id sperm Immediately over her stomach/crotch.Then as she screamed,id slide my penice (yes "PE nice") into its mouth,Sperming again I'd take a short nap,,ensuring I'd videod it.Later I'd post it here.

    +2
  • fockenperv April 1, 2016

    GAWT DAMN! I just want to be her next mistake

    +3
  • happyjack April 1, 2016

    I'm with you dave g. Girls like this have good fucking rhythm. Those perfect bodied women are used to just laying there while someone fucks the hell out of them.

    +1
  • ouch April 1, 2016

    I think she is a beautiful and has a great body. Why is she labeled as thick and not perfect already. This is what is wrong with the men and woman of today's world thinking that a sexy chick like this has something wrong with her body type, Why? Because she is not a stick figure with Big tits?

    +3
  • happyjack April 1, 2016

    ^^^ I agree. Women are their own harshest critics. I've been with women built similar to this who talk about the weight that they need to lose. 95% of men would be more than happy with this woman. The other 5% probably have baby dicks and can't (or don't feel like they are capable of) hitting the sweet spot and satisfying a woman like this.

    +3
  • ugggggggg April 1, 2016

    I am hooked on this posting :( I need water,..,beer,.,,. :(

    +1
  • happyjack April 1, 2016

    ^^^^^water, beer, sperm

    +1
  • ugggggggg April 1, 2016

    lol

    +1
  • ugggggggg April 1, 2016

    My feet are stuck to the floor :(

    +2
  • darkmadness April 1, 2016

    That body so fine!

    +1
  • ugggggggg April 1, 2016

    I have a seat here.

    +2
  • mrpoop April 1, 2016

    id eat her up

    +1
  • fatlarry April 1, 2016

    yup that's the way I like em

    +1
  • spinal12 April 1, 2016

    i would sip her dipty poo

    +1
  • allcaps April 1, 2016

    i like little boobies..it seems like you can eat more of them

    +4
  • ugggggggg April 1, 2016

    SHE'S MINE U BASTARD TWATTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    +2
  • ugggggggg April 1, 2016

    Get away from here!!!!!!!!!! Im about to "Re Sperm"her!

    +3
  • mrpoop April 1, 2016

    sorry ugggggg but i have to sperm her now

    +2
  • ugggggggg April 1, 2016

    Fuck...ive done it again :(

    +1
  • ugggggggg April 1, 2016

    @ mrpoop it's ok.,.,,.i need to wash my weapon :( it looks like "beetroot" :( it'll take 2 mins be quick :( lol

    +1
  • ugggggggg April 1, 2016

    mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm "washing"my peNICE made it hard again lol

    +1
  • ugggggggg April 1, 2016

    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM i just noticed it has a Face! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

    +2
  • ugggggggg April 1, 2016

    mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

    +1
  • ugggggggg April 1, 2016

    mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i'm still looking/Sperming at her.

    +1
  • mrpoop April 1, 2016

    lol if you keep sperming you're going to dry up

    +1
  • ugggggggg April 1, 2016

    I DRINK MILK!!!!!!!!

    lol

    +1
  • allcaps April 1, 2016

    @ugggggggg it dont take long to figger you out...bunnny bou

    +3
  • corruptedsob April 2, 2016

    I'm on it

    +1
  • ven0m89 April 2, 2016

    Yeah I married that type. Been with sticks and I been with whales lol, but nothing beats thick in all the right areas... God bless em, and fuck hollywoods image of attractive.

    +0
  • dozer67 April 2, 2016

    and she looks even sexier ini that romper ,I love 80's styles.

    -1
  • p00n_jabb April 2, 2016

    remember fellas, its NOT rape if you yell, "Surprise!"

    +3
  • ugggggggg April 2, 2016

    mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm im still here,it's great!BUT MY PAW SMELLS OF FISH :(

    +2
  • eyeh8dumbasses April 3, 2016

    love those natural tits

    +2
 
Home Videos Pictures Categories Submit Login Register