Beat The Barman
Another game for the insane, very very high buzz factor. As the story goes, nobody has ever won, lost or drawn.
Some tips :
* don't play it in a crowded bar (you may lose 'your' barman).
* Make sure the bar staff are friendly and can take a joke (very important to avoid a draw).
* Don't make any plans for the following morning.
The steps are very simple:
1. The drinker approaches the bar and orders a shot drink (whisk(e)y, bourbon, vodka, etc., etc..).
2. The drinker pays for the drink with too much money (i.e. hand over a $5-bill for a $2 drink).
3. As the barman goes away to get change, the drinker shoots the shot.
4. When the barman returns with the change, go to step number 1.
The game ends in a number of possible ways:
* drinker falls over (Result: Bar wins).
* barman punches drinker's lights out (Result: Draw).
* drinker gets thrown out (Result: Draw).
* bar closes (Result: Drinker wins).