She's No Hippie

David G.
36,303 Views 2 years ago

She's dressed like a 70s hippie and doesn't like to get wet, but unlike those hippies she's not all about that peace and love. She's ready to whoop some ass if you push her far enough.

  •   big_daddy305 November 26, 2015

    Try to be a badass in front of your friends and get your ass whooped.

    +7 -0
  •   sbohica November 26, 2015

    Grabbin that bitches feet was a bad ass move! Beware of the Tie Dye...

    +7 -2
  • invisus November 26, 2015

    Nobody shouting "damn nigga" repeatedly, not a real fight.

    +2 -1
  •   potrostation November 26, 2015

    I think she is a hippie. Water is like fire to those people.

    +6 -0
  •   potrostation November 26, 2015

    Soap on a rope works as well as a cross on a chain.

    +1 -0
  •   dozer67 November 26, 2015

    I love a tough girl that can fight...

    +3 -0
  • sexwithyourmom November 26, 2015

    I'd fuck her right in the pussy

    +3 -0
  •   nybadguy November 26, 2015

    Good stuff

    +1 -0
  •   whobe November 26, 2015

    Young lady how did you get a water bottle up your ass?

    +2 -1
  • joedumber November 26, 2015

    10 to the chick in the tiedie nice moves, i think Bruce Lee came out of his grave and applauded that one.

    +1 -0
  • joedumber November 26, 2015

    i thuoght hair pulling was extinct 40 years ago but i guess its like cat genes or something.

    +1 -0
  •   truckingman November 26, 2015

    Everybody is on a MF" HAIR TRIGGER Now of Days. Why has society gone to MF" SHIT? IS IT THE CAFFEINE, SUGAR, ARTIFICIAL FOOD PRESERVATIVES, AND ETC??????

    +6 -1
  • joedumber November 26, 2015

    Is this the new movie Friday Night Creed Lights?

    +1 -0
  • bobbabooey November 26, 2015

    Everybody has a breaking point, even a hippie.

    +3 -0
  • ludenlasivius November 26, 2015

    @truckingman I see what you did there. "Hair trigger" lol +1 bro.

    +1 -1
  •   truckingman November 27, 2015

    I did not notice that Shit Ludenlasivius. I was writing out my comment as I meant it. A 'Hair Trigger' - always ready to shoot but now I think about it. IT IS MF" FUNNY AS MF" FUCK...... THANK YOU LUDENLASIVIUS...........

    LMMF"AO, Robert Hallock

    the truckingman.

    +2 -1
  •   maddog123 November 27, 2015

    All them bitches need is a big fat dick to rip that ass hole a apart and take that smirk off there faces

    +1 -0
  • txdo_msk November 27, 2015

    @maddog123, sorry, I'm too sleepy from Thanksgiving dinner to oblige...

    +1 -0
  • joedumber November 27, 2015

    @maddog123---yup i would say that's 90% of a bitches problem, she needs a good pounding. i'm talking pussy lips getting mercilessly rubbed and jutted. the other 10% is she needs to pound her man because she cant. If you let a woman hit you while havning sex, she'll love it. I found that out, I raised my bitches hand and let it hit my face. At first she didnt get it, then i did it again. Then holy shit the slaps got harder then she spit in my face, i didnt tell her to do that. Then i read somewhere that women can't be physically challenging so that's why they go into these deply strange mind games and thats probably why my girl kept going harder at it, it satisfied her.

    +0 -0
  • wisebastard November 28, 2015

    somebody needs to get back to their easy bake oven

    +0 -0
  •   whitechristian November 28, 2015

    Little hippie needs to learn how to kick harder.

    +0 -0
  • lowfro November 28, 2015

    Dont pour water on peoples head you fucking cunt

    +0 -0
Live Cams
Home Videos Pictures Categories User Uploads Forums Submit Login Register