345,000 VOLT MISTAKE

  • berget January 8, 2019

    ZZZZZZzzzzaaaaaAAPPPPPP

    +2 -0
  • bluewaffle-maker January 8, 2019

    Dude thought he had it....

    +0 -0
  •   GrimmWilder January 8, 2019

    That's not what he had in mind when palm reader said he'd die with a hard dick,.,..,

    +6 -0
  •   HJ247 January 8, 2019

    Rookie...

    +3 -0
  • underpants January 8, 2019

    I believe I can fry!! I believe I can touch the sky!!!!!

    +6 -1
  • abradolflincler January 8, 2019

    He had the same look as marv from home alone aghhhhhhhhhhhh

    +2 -0
    • whippy January 10, 2019

      @abradolflincler

      No.

      Just....no.

      +0 -0
  • smallcock1983 January 8, 2019

    Bet that's the last time he touches a live wire with 2 hand's.

    +3 -2
    • frank n. stein January 8, 2019

      @smallcock1983

      The only Live Wire I like is made by Mt. Dew!

      +1 -0
    • whippy January 10, 2019

      @smallcock1983

      Ya lol, it would be really dumb if he didn’t learn from this and did it again!!

      He probably will...am I right guys? Ha ha ha

      +0 -1
  • letmefindout January 8, 2019

    Indian bar-b-que is becoming quite the new social rage.

    +0 -1
  • missippwindchimemaker January 8, 2019

    The wire that he grabbed was probably off but the one that touched his head gave him the bright idea

    +3 -0
    •   ketamine<3 January 8, 2019

      @missippwindchimemaker yeah but they should have cut the power to that one too. Or have worn some kinda PPE.

      +0 -0
    • funrocket January 8, 2019

      @missippwindchimemaker , Holy shit, nice observation!

      +1 -0
    • bananaking January 9, 2019

      @missippwindchimemaker you are right

      +0 -0
    • sumsitup January 16, 2019

      @missippwindchimemaker

      Yep! Nice catch, had to watch it again to see. Special gloves gave him zero head protection.

      +0 -0
  • airsporter January 8, 2019

    Well his favourite cool baseball cap is now spot welded.

    Leave it on If you are Fambly.

    +1 -0
  •   lafind January 8, 2019

    Shocking!

    +3 -0
    • rouge_et_blanc January 10, 2019

      @lafind electrifying and terminal. Revolting. why didn't his coworker ampere him? He won't be going ohm alive

      +0 -0
      • whippy January 10, 2019

        @rouge_et_blanc

        No kidding eh? Watt was he thinking?

        +0 -0
        • rouge_et_blanc January 11, 2019

          @whippy @whippy Probably took the path of least resistance but let's be positive he currently had the right connections and listened to ACDC.

          +0 -0
  •   mr_krabs January 8, 2019

    His family had an open casket funeral, the guests thought he was the buffet.

    +3 -0
  • kojaksbozak January 8, 2019

    He had a bright idea for a second... You could actually see it light up over his head.... Then he lost it and it was just another bad idea.....

    +1 -1
  • working4theweekend January 8, 2019

    There’s no coming back from that

    +1 -0
  • logansrun January 8, 2019

    That's gotta be a horrible and fucked up way to go...….

    +2 -0
  •   burfurger January 8, 2019

    As long as my TV and fridge still work, fuck him.

    +4 -0
  •   sarge07 January 8, 2019

    awww, no sound

    +1 -0
  • tuffey January 8, 2019

    Snap, crackle, pop!

    +1 -0
  •   ketamine<3 January 8, 2019

    Why are linemen not wearing PPE in the first place? Fucking turn it off and insulate yourself this would be a problem.

    +1 -0
    •   HJ247 January 8, 2019

      @ketamine<3

      I'm guessing OSHA wasn't on site...

      +3 -0
      •   ketamine<3 January 8, 2019

        @HJ247 haha! I doubt they have OSHA there.

        +0 -0
    • missippwindchimemaker January 9, 2019

      @ketamine<3

      Not linemen, not in a bucket truck.

      Just fucktards in a trailer.

      And if they had turned off the power we wouldn't have had this awesome shocking video

      +0 -0
  • mclovin510 January 8, 2019

    345...346...whatever it takes

    +2 -0
  • erkie January 8, 2019

    He made a connection! Too bad he didn't live long enough to enjoy it!

    I think God struck him down!

    This must be in East L.A.!

    +1 -0
  • erkie January 8, 2019

    A refried beaner.

    +2 -1
  • kikog January 8, 2019

    well done, or rare?

    +0 -0
  • captjim January 8, 2019

    on the plus side... his iPhone is fully charged now

    +2 -0
  • uk bride January 8, 2019

    Safety tip:. "If you get an electric shock, put your wellies on".

    +0 -0
  • frank n. stein January 8, 2019

    THAT WAS DUMB! Did he died?

    +1 -0
    • erkie January 9, 2019

      @frank n. stein

      Died?

      +0 -0
  • blankman22 January 8, 2019

    Caught in the line of fire.

    +0 -0
  • deadpen January 8, 2019

    range of 155,000 to 765,000 volts but that doesn't matter, what matters is the amazing form he has holding that cable up. Very good posture.

    +1 -0
  • dog66 January 8, 2019

    What do you think was the last thing going through his mind other than voltage? E x R = V?

    +0 -0
  • cazaly January 8, 2019

    All amped up for his first day of work..

    +1 -0
  • peaks January 8, 2019

    'Rocket Man!...burning out his fuse up here alone'.

    +1 -0
  • calbertz January 9, 2019

    His cellphone is fully charged now.

    +2 -0
  • unklebuk January 9, 2019

    That's some shocking footage dude!

    +1 -0
  • fiddledeedee January 9, 2019

    To make it short, is his current conduct grounds for firing?

    ...short... current... conduct... grounds... firing... I know, five electrical puns in one sentence! I probably broke some punsmanship rule of assholedness, but I can't seem to switch it off.

    +0 -1
  • erkie January 9, 2019

    Send the body to the set of "The Walking Dead"! There's a casting call right now .!

    +0 -0
  • erkie January 9, 2019

    The next frankenstein! I wonder if they rebooted him?

    +0 -0
  • xg4bx January 9, 2019

    Flame on!

    +0 -0
  • cubbage January 9, 2019

    He was just too tall

    +0 -0
  • houndog35 January 9, 2019

    Hows that supposed to go again ??

    SHAZAM !!! SHIT.......

    +0 -0
  • erkie January 9, 2019

    He has meta powers!

    They call him Flash!

    +0 -0
  • huntv January 9, 2019

    I once got shocked with 240 volts, it was scary. Doctors told me if I were to touch it with my left hand it would have got to my heart.

    +0 -0
  • donk2u January 9, 2019

    Yea that is nowhere near 345000 volts.That is probably a 12500 volt line. If that was 345000 volts there would be very little left of him. He would have been fine had he not contacted the neutral

    +0 -0
  • frozenfktard January 11, 2019

    how is it possible for humans to be this retarded?

    Oh shit...didn't the US elect a some reality tv game show host as prez? Yea nevermind.

    +0 -0
  • mfdvr007 January 12, 2019

    He got stiff pretty quick

    +0 -0
  • rafgore January 28, 2019

    Natural selection at its finest

    +0 -0
  • xarlock667 February 22, 2019

    Its the wire right behind his head that did it, watch carefully and you can see the sparks.

    +0 -0
Live Cams
 
Home Videos Pictures Categories User Uploads Submit Login Register